In episode 5, I talk about Filipino time. Why do we suffer from it? What are the reasons behind why we are constantly late? I will share what I think my excuses are for being late. I also share what I've learned about daylight saving time.
Tagalog Word in this episode
- Oras - Time
- Anong oras na? - What time is it?
- Umaga - Morning
- Tanghali - Afternoon
- Gabi - Evening
- I posted an image of Episode 4 and didn't realize I misspelled an already misspelled word. Instead of respek, I used reskpek.
- Avocado and condensed milk. Check out the recipe at http://www.thepeachkitchen.com/2009/06/avocado-with-condensed-milk/.
- I'm feeling under the weather so bear with me, thanks.
- Shout out to Ronnie. He now texts me "Tao Po". Waits for a response then proceeds to text me with the usual. Thanks for listening. I guess it does make sense to use it that way.